As many of my posts are, this is random and spontaneous as I lay here at 12:31 in the morning in darkness and think that this flurry of thoughts in my head could develop into an actual, thought-out blog post. Okay, that’s a bit far but to hell with it…you must be somewhat interested if you’re still reading!
I am an extremely indecisive person. I also have changed my goals and life plan about five times since I have come to college…that is A LOT guys. I do, however, like all of you, have those few dream jobs that only exist in fairy tales and tv series that I aspire to call my “career” in the future.
Do not hate me (I was going to say judge but some of these make me question my judgment myself) for this list… Alright, here is a list of my most desirable, improbable, and unattainable careers.
1. Samantha Jones (of SATC): Samantha is an amazing woman; she is independent, a maneater, and successfully runs her own PR agency. Who wouldn’t want to handle the PR for their beautiful model/actor boyfriend? And considering one of my degrees is in PR, it is probably a good thing that one of my dream jobs is somewhat fitting for my expertise…
2. Samantha Brown: For some reason NONE of my friends know who Samantha Brown is….she is my freaking role model. She had a show on The Travel Channel for years (I watched with my mom every Sunday way back when) where she travelled to cities across the globe and showed people what touristy (and non-touristy) things to do while there. I want to be paid to travel and eat and go to spas and have a tv show about me. So yeah…
3. Rachel Ray: I LOVE TO COOK. And Rachel Ray is awesome. I cook with a pretty free-spirited style like her. Again, a tv show for me. Hell yes. And it involves food.
4. Carrie Bradshaw: A writer with a closet full of shoes…sounds like my life already. She has great friends, amazing men, and apparently enough money from her once-a-week freelance article to afford countless pairs of Manolos and Louboutins (eh, it is a tv show and all). Mostly the writing thing…I do admire Candace Bushnell (since Carrie’s character is based on her own life) and would love to have her career development–if I can get into the journalism industry.
5. Photographer: Yes, anyone can look like a professional photographer nowadays thanks to Instagram, but I have always loved taking pictures. I don’t have a fancy camera (I just use my phone) and I take pictures of anything I find pretty–that sounds ridiculously girly & superficial, I know. I would love to travel and take photos for magazines or newspapers or just a blog that would make me famous. **cough cough**
6. Princess: Well, I don’t think I even need to explain this one. I want to be a princess and if Prince Harry proposed right now I would be the happiest girl in the world. Just saying.
7. Pug breeder: I love pugs. It would be messy and expensive but nothing makes my heart flutter like a widdle baby pug. This one isn’t necessarily a “career” but it could be a fun side project? Mostly so I don’t end up forever alone….always got dem pugs on my side. Hehe
8. Writer: Dream job. I mean, I would have to find things to write about….but that’s the easy part.
As always, thanks for reading my lovey fangirls. <3